Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My dad is stronger than yours!

Driving Paige and her friend, Cameron, home from preschool the other day, I chuckled as they got into an argument about whose dad was stronger. To make his point, Cameron finally said, "Well, my dad can pick all 3 of us kids up at the same time!" Paige admitted that our dad had never done that before, which only made her more determined to prove that he could. And never shying away from a challenge, dad was happy to try it out. Here you go, Paige. Your daddy is pretty darn strong.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Top that David Hess!

Amy and Brad said...

Impessive!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

ROFL!!! That is awesome!!! Go Mike!

Kimm said...

What a cool dad!!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

WOW! I see FOUR kids! Take THAT, Cameron's dad!

Mom and Kenz said...

Ok... but Dave can lift all 3 kids and his 6 foot tall wife while doing one-handed push ups!!!

Anonymous said...

Misty, after ready Stephanie's (aka wearehtehessfamily) comment, I only have one thing to say: Get the camera! Its time for another post!