* Werewolves and vampires: No secret that I'm a huge fan. New Moon has me in its spell. Saw it at 12:40am and then again 12 hours later. Have to say that I'm lovin' the werewolves this time around.

* The internet in general: I'm a complete addict to Facebook, blogging, e-mail, etc. Thankfully, my Blackberry keeps me firmly entrenched in my addiction. I don't text and drive but even stop lights make for small opportunities to re-connect.
* Mahjong: I automatically pull it up on my computer while I'm waiting for pictures to download or whatever. I'm wicked good at it, too.
* TV and my DVR: What a great concept -- record anything you want to watch and then watch it anytime you want without commercials. Genius. Glee, Flashforward, Lost, So You Think You Can Dance, 30 Rock .... just a few of my current obsessions.

9 comments:
and this is why I love you!
Not surprising, but your obsessions are my obsessions...usually because you become obsessed and then recommend said obsession to me. And I love you for it!
white chocolate raspberry bread pudding!? wow.. i need that.
one more thing. jacob is simply gorgeous and his muscles are bulging out of his body. but i must say when edward was ready to step out into the sunlight and then he and bella were reunited. he was pretty much the hottest thing (not hotter then daniel craig, but as close as you could be) robert is one sexy man.
Hey! I was just about to type, "and this is why I love you." and bam, some one beat me to it! Well Alison, you and me both. Cheers to Misty.
...me too!!
I love Mahjong, too! And I think I need to try this white chocolate raspberry bread pudding.... MMMMMM!
Jacob eating White chocolate raspberry bread pudding while thumbing through the well worn copy of the Outlander. Now THAT is HOT!
Jacob eating White chocolate raspberry bread pudding while thumbing through the well worn copy of the Outlander. Now THAT is HOT!
Mike, you're so repetitive.
Misty, I wonder if our DVRs have all the same stuff on them. I bet they do.
Post a Comment