Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This is Elle normally...

and here she is yesterday. :)I've tried to curl her hair before with a curling iron but her stick-straight hair never holds the curl well. We tried spongy curlers but many of them fell out while she was sleeping on them. This time, I twisted her hair into 4 little buns and secured them with elastics -- let them stay in most of the day and voila. "Princess hair," according to Elle. Or 80's big hair, according to mommy, but nobody tell her I said that.

4 comments:

Kimm said...

I love it! The princess/80's do looks good on little Elle! I love her poses too!! Reminds me of someone I know...ummmm

Judy said...

What have you done with my baby? She looks so grown up with the princess hair. In fact, the first picture looks like a blonde Haley. Love it, Mom

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Nothin' wrong with a little 80's hair! ha I love Elle's hair, though!!! Looks so cute!! And my Belinda does the same thing when she has curly hair. Walks around like the queen. It's hilarious. You got great pictures of Elle! :)

thederricks said...

Wow Elle! Cute hair! I love it!