It started right at 7am sharp. They aren't actually allowed out of their rooms until 7am. None of that 5am stuff for me -- no way. Usually, we give them a cell phone and they call us begging to come upstairs. :}And then they go tearing down the hall to check out what Santa brought. He doesn't wrap their gifts, but just leaves them out right next to their stocking.We headed out in our jammies to the Blakes' for our annual Christmas morning breakfast....... had a little crossword puzzle competition,and then eventually wound up back at our house to play with our new toy ... Beatles Rock Band, baby!Cracks me up to hear my kids singing "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" and "We All Live In A Yellow Submarine." Great Christmas. :}
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love how Paige can barely contain her excitement in the first picture. The anticipation looks like it is about to get the best of her!
Those are great pictures!! I know--we got Band Hero for Christmas, and I just can't wait to hear my kids sing "YMCA" or "Kung Fu Fighting." That's got to be the most hilarious thing ever.
What fun pictures. I miss all those lights on Temple Square. There were no light displays here, although I passed one house that had a few outdoor lights behind a high wall. Christmas day looked great! What fun opening all the presents. Miss you all, Mom in Africa
3 comments:
I love how Paige can barely contain her excitement in the first picture. The anticipation looks like it is about to get the best of her!
Those are great pictures!! I know--we got Band Hero for Christmas, and I just can't wait to hear my kids sing "YMCA" or "Kung Fu Fighting." That's got to be the most hilarious thing ever.
What fun pictures. I miss all those lights on Temple Square. There were no light displays here, although I passed one house that had a few outdoor lights behind a high wall.
Christmas day looked great! What fun opening all the presents. Miss you all, Mom in Africa
Post a Comment