Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Moon mania

No, I am not one of those women. Yes, I like the books and movies -- no, I did not scream and swoon when Jacob took his shirt off. Just to set the record straight.

To no one's surprise, I went to a midnight showing of New Moon. I was pretty much handed 25 tickets and asked if I wanted to get a group of friends together to go see the movie. Ummm, yes please. Here's my little group of friends (minus you, Krista and Kate!).We met at Gateway a few hours early and ate and laughed at a restaurant. Little bit of family (here is my sister, Erin, and my 'twin' cousin, Linsey), little bit of friends, a lot of craziness....Oh yes, I am the queen of New Moon.True, none of us got to sleep that night until about 3:30am, and then most of us were up and running again at 6:30/7:00 but it was worth it. Right, Steph? Way fun girls' night and a great movie. I've only seen it 3 more times since, but hey -- I'm not one of THOSE crazy women. Serious.

6 comments:

Kimm said...

Denial?? Umm yeah!!

Rachel said...

Oh, I screamed. And swooned. It was just on the inside so no one could hear but me. :)

Anonymous said...

Whatever! If I hear you say "Jacob, oh Jacob" in your sleep one more time I'll probably vomit.

Amy and Brad said...

Okay, I can believe you didn't scream or swoon when Jacob took his shirt off for the first time, but did you at least gasp? I'm going to admit it - I did gasp. In fact, most of the audience gasped and one older lady down in front yelled, "Thank You!" (it wasn't me)

Misty said...

My favorite was when my friend Kate repeatedly called "Cougar!" every time Jacob came on screen. Yeah, I'm old enough to be his mother. Kind of reigned in the desire for me.

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

That looks like SOOOOO much fun!! What a party! The crown looks good on you, too. :) (By the way, that poster is hysterical...might have to steal it for my blog...)