Part of our holiday traditions is going to see the lights at Temple Square. Isn't that pretty much a tradition for everyone that lives around here? We rode the train with friends in to downtown and walked around oooh'ing and aaah'ing over the lights.After Photography 101 by Becca, I was able to take some decent night pictures.There's that smile again. ;}Watching the nativity with "Sistoh Hess."Elle was concerned that baby Jesus was cold out there in the night air.Cool Becca with her cool family.Aaaahhh .... nothing like finishing off the evening with a steaming cup of hot chocolate.
That photo 101 class paid off because your pictures look awesome! I didn't even consider doing that this year because it never got above freezing the whole month of December.
It's so amazing to see the Christmas lights in the snow. Everything is green here, and we're enjoying 85 degree weather. We love seeing the grandkids, and we're thrilled they're doing so well.
Wow... those are some great pictures. (And I'm not just referring to the ones with me in them). The light pictures are so pretty... again I'm just going to steal... but it isn't really stealing if I ask first.
I had to steal some pictures, too. I love the picture of the temple with the tree in front of it. Maybe we can use it on one of our bulletin boards. Does it have a copyright on it? :)
I love these pictures!! (Seriously, will you e-mail or facebook me with Photography 101 tips?? I am always SO disappointed with my night pictures!) Those are gorgeous! Looks like so much fun.
5 comments:
That photo 101 class paid off because your pictures look awesome! I didn't even consider doing that this year because it never got above freezing the whole month of December.
It's so amazing to see the Christmas lights in the snow. Everything is green here, and we're enjoying 85 degree weather. We love seeing the grandkids, and we're thrilled they're doing so well.
Grandpa Mayfield
Wow... those are some great pictures. (And I'm not just referring to the ones with me in them). The light pictures are so pretty... again I'm just going to steal... but it isn't really stealing if I ask first.
I had to steal some pictures, too. I love the picture of the temple with the tree in front of it. Maybe we can use it on one of our bulletin boards. Does it have a copyright on it? :)
I love these pictures!! (Seriously, will you e-mail or facebook me with Photography 101 tips?? I am always SO disappointed with my night pictures!) Those are gorgeous! Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment