* blog comments
* Elle angrily calling her siblings, "Punk!"
* Playing pretend with Elle ("You the queen, I the princess.")
* Christian's pride (and fear) in being so close to earning his black belt. The 5 hour black belt test is scaring him already.
* holiday decor
* a good book (lately The Lightning Thief series, the Outlander series, The Boy in Striped Pajamas)
* The world wide web, and all that entails.
* Avatar. Loved it. 3 times.
* Mani/pedi's -- sometimes done professionally by someone else, most of the time done by me while watching a good movie.
* Going to choir with Haley and hearing her successfully picking out the alto part.
* A cold, 32 oz. fountain Diet Coke. I quit for awhile but am now happily back on the wagon.
* Watching Paige dance; having each of her 3 teachers separately tell me how talented she is.
8 comments:
That is a very happy happy list.
I like that you make these lists on your blog.
You love blog comments, so I'm leaving one, even though I'm not sure you even remember me...I think Rob and Mike have kept in occasional contact over the years. I linked to your blog from Rachel's—I think it was the hilarious 4th of July post, and I've been reading it ever since. I love your lists, and I've found some great tunes here too! There. Now I feel less like a blog stalker and more like a long-lost acquaintance. :)
If it means that much to you, and if it makes you happy... this is the least I can do :)
Awesome list! I love blog comments, too! And I am totally with you on the Lightning Thief series. Preston and I have read the whole series and are looking forward to the movie!
Love this list! Those things make me happy too.
Here's my comment, Misty. I always read your blog, but don't always leave a comment. I will do better now, knowing that it makes you happy. I like them too, so I get it.
Great list!
I think I will have to copy this as well. I totally copied Erin's snapshot post this week and her comment totally made me laugh. She said "I love it when you do these posts" because totally sarcastic because I just lifted it off her blog. I take Emmy to choir too and love hearing her learn to sing alto as well. Simon doesn't say "punk" but he says "that sucks" to just about anything disappointing in his life. It's funny what he gets away with that my other two didn't. Let's see, just how long can I make this comment? Um, you still have holiday decor up? Oh, you probably mean Valentines... A FIVE hour black belt test? Is some of it written? I read the Boy in the Striped Pajamas, too. Totally interesting to hear a child's point of view about the holocaust. See the movie after. LOVE YOU!
Just leaving another little comment on this blog because you like them so much. Yup, I'm a giver.
Post a Comment