Kimm, yes that's our tree ... but I really took those pictures about 3 weeks ago. Just hadn't blogged them yet. I'm fortunately not as bad as I may appear sometimes...
Cute!! So fun to see them enjoying their Christmas present! :) (As for the tree still in the background, people around here STILL have their outdoor lights on every night!)
6 comments:
The two docs are pretty cute. The thermometer or shot to the forehead always seems to work. They know their stuff.
Cute!! Is that REALLY your Christmas tree in the back ground?? Do I need to stage and intervention??
Shot to the head. love it.
Kimm, yes that's our tree ... but I really took those pictures about 3 weeks ago. Just hadn't blogged them yet. I'm fortunately not as bad as I may appear sometimes...
Cute!! So fun to see them enjoying their Christmas present! :) (As for the tree still in the background, people around here STILL have their outdoor lights on every night!)
OUCH! THOSE KNEE SHOTS KILL!
Post a Comment