How adorable is she? I know, right? In an adorable outfit my friend, Mikel, made for her 1st day of preschool.
Fun field trip during the summer to Kennecott Copper Mines. I wasn't sure it would be worth the trip but it was surprisingly interesting, even to the littlest ones. Can't find my picture of the kids standing by the ginormous tire from the huge tractors but it was impressive.
While the boys were away, we girls had spa night. Everyone wound up with polka dotted, plaid or glitter toenails.
Lunch date.
My tough children, growing up on the mean streets of Bountiful.
Bubble Princess.
5 comments:
Those are CUTE!!! (Even the tattoo one is cute... I know tattoos aren't generally thought of that way!) I know what you mean about pictures sucking blogging material dry. Pictures help me a lot, too. I totally get that.
The tattoo one Paige. she could do modeling. she's a babe. love your family:)
Thanks fore the pictures. I can add them to my collection for my board. My they are growing up. Love, Mom in Africa
Bubblebathfaces are unequaled in their cuteness. This one is a perfect example.
You are such a great mom!!
Post a Comment