Quiet house these days. Lunch dates with my Elle. Roadtrip with my sis. Heading to see our daddy. Phone calls to Cali. Hunger Games obsession. Fresh basil with everything. Volunteering at school. Being blown away watching Lion King. Preschool starting. Carpool & taxi service. Dance. Soccer. Piano. Guitar. Voice. Tae Kwon Do. Repeat. Date nights a must. Women's football camp at the U. Open windows and cool breezes. Need more movie nights. 15 yr. anniversary. Constantly questioning our housing situation. Summer of fun over. Homework has begun. Must go pack! Yet, here I sit.
4 comments:
Women's football camp? What?
(And I can totally help with the movie shortage...)
Pack? Going somewhere fun?
Sounds like back-to-school time for sure. Do miss those summer days. Stop questioning your housing situation. I said so.
Yeah, this is why I always dread (yet like) the start of school. SO much going on!! And, yeah... date nights a MUST!! That's basically how I make it through the school year. :)
Post a Comment