Elle loves to talk about Jesus being in heaven and that Papa is now with Him there. The other day, she continued and said, "Yeah, but I know where Jesus' house is."
"Oh really? Where exactly does he live?"
She pointed to the picture above our mantel. "Right there."
I misssssss Elle you can tell her that I agree P.S Can you have christian invite me to Christianawessomness (classic Christian)- email I have got to use my dads so its brett@blakecapital.com
When we lived in our last ward my son was convinced that Jesus had his membership records there too...it was a nice 40s-something Elder's Quorom man with long hair and a beard. My son was 3 at the time.
It's just so darn matter-of-fact to these little ones.
4 comments:
I misssssss Elle you can tell her that I agree
P.S Can you have christian invite me to Christianawessomness (classic Christian)- email I have got to use my dads so its brett@blakecapital.com
-SYDNEY
Sweet!!! :)
When we lived in our last ward my son was convinced that Jesus had his membership records there too...it was a nice 40s-something Elder's Quorom man with long hair and a beard. My son was 3 at the time.
It's just so darn matter-of-fact to these little ones.
I'll never look at another Kinkade picture without thinking that's where Dad and Jesus are.
Post a Comment