Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday schedule

3:25 Pick up carpool
4:00 Drop Paige off at dance
4:15 Drop Haley off at voice lessons
4:40 Pick Christian up from home and take him to basketball practice
4:45 Back to pick Haley up from voice
5:45 Pick Christian up from basketball; he changes in the car just in time for ...
6:00 Tae Kwon Do
6:05 Pick Paige up from dance
6:30 Pick Christian up from Tae Kwon Do

Hello.  And Tuesdays aren't much better.  Wednesday, Thursday & Friday are much better.  I figured I'd stack our lessons on a couple of days so we'd have some open days later.  It's crazy, though.  Good thing that my mornings and early afternoons are generally pretty open, because once the kids are home from school -- we're off and runnin.'

5 comments:

Happy2Bme said...

WOW.
That's all I can say.

Kimm said...

DAMN! I thought I was busy!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Wow, no kiddin'! This is why I HEART my crockpot. Seriously. Otherwise we wouldn't eat on Mondays or Tuesdays.

Kimi said...

INSANITY!

So do you bring your Nook (have you named it yet?) for those 15 min segments when it's not worth going home between drop-offs? It's one of those things that make carpooling bearable. That, and stopping for a vanilla creme steamer at Starbucks.

Misty said...

Absolutely! I get in plenty of reading time on major carpool days. All of the waiting time in between adds up. :)