yeah, I know. I just did mine a few days ago. Boo.
put it away already
Complete empathy in Walla Walla.
I have decided to leave my Christmas tree for as long as I want, probably as long as there is snow on the ground. It is just too pretty and it makes me happy so why not????
cleaning up after christmas is the worst!
Someone told me about a person that used to keep their tree up until Easter. They loved the lights in the dreary winter.
I know but I'm sure you have some darling Valentine's stuff...am I right or am I right?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yeah, I know. I just did mine a few days ago. Boo.
put it away already
Complete empathy in Walla Walla.
I have decided to leave my Christmas tree for as long as I want, probably as long as there is snow on the ground. It is just too pretty and it makes me happy so why not????
cleaning up after christmas is the worst!
Someone told me about a person that used to keep their tree up until Easter. They loved the lights in the dreary winter.
I know but I'm sure you have some darling Valentine's stuff...am I right or am I right?!
Post a Comment