Friday, June 24, 2011

Rapunzel

Elle has always had great hair. It's silky and straight and grows really fast. She's almost always had hair flowing down her back, almost to her waist at times. But not anymore.
She's been begging for a couple of months to cut it for summer. And yesterday, I relented. She keeps saying, "Now I really am Rapunzel! I have short hair, too!" Knowing her hair, it'll be long again in a few months anyway.

3 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

She is so cute! I love the last photo--she looks so happy! And she looks so much like you in photo #3!! Cute summer 'do. :)

The Lymans said...

Cute! I think she likes it!

Mom and Kenz said...

She is beautiful with long or short hair! I think we need to have a princess party together. Is there an old disney princess I could be?