Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mayfield Mayhem Turns 500

This is my 500th post on this blog.  I started the blog as a replacement for scrapbooking.  I was so ready to ditch all of those hours cutting and taping and arranging paper & pictures. With a blog, I could immediately upload pictures and journal about anything and everything and be done.  At the end of every year, I have it printed and hard-bound and add it to my scrapbook collection.  (Well, to be honest, I haven't printed it yet but I have big plans to.  Someday.  When I get around to it.)

This blog has been my soapbox, my venting place, my bragging corner, my humor outlet and most importantly, my journal.  Thanks for coming along for the ride. :)

Mayfield Mayhem Fast Facts:
First blog post: May 2008
Number of Posts: 500
Number of Views: 38,010
Average posts per month: 13.8
Most Viewed Posts: My Dad's Auto-Obituary, followed by Ooops..., and Paige Is In Sooo Much Trouble When I Get Home Tonight.
Most commented on Post: Sunday Afternoon Nap

2 comments:

The Lymans said...

And I have probably read all 500 posts. Thanks for the entertainment and laughs! Can't wait for the next 500...

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Love it! I wish I'd been following you all along, but I'm glad I've been here for most of it anyway. I started blogging August 2008, so now I'm curious about all those stats you posted and what they might be for my blog...