And these girls....
Not pictured are the 7 other teenagers that were with us. The cute Fetzer sisters have allowed us to tag along on their annual trip to St. George for the past few years now. It's a week-long mom/kid-fest that we girls love. (Christian & dad had some guy bonding time while we were gone.) 19 girlfriends (big and small) hanging out, painting nails, swimming, watching movies, shopping .... so fun. My little girls wake up and have 6 other little friends running around to play with the whole day. They're in heaven that week.
Did ya know there was a petting zoo (complete with miniature zebra) at a rest stop in Scipio, Utah? Neither did we, until this trip.
Fun with balloons...
The essential toys that Elle brought with her. Good thing Barbie felt so at home, too.
A little too much fun with chalk....
... and with bubbles.
We swam...
(I'm realizing how often I pose like this. Maybe 'cause it hides my double chin?)...and were exhausted from swimming;
We had evening time at the sand dunes...
watched the Justin Bieber movie a few times...
had some good reading time...
and had my camera hi-jacked by the little girls.
Not sure about that last shot. Bums are naturally funny, I guess.
Great week. I love that the house perpetually smells of nail polish and sunscreen and that bedtimes and nutrition kind of go out the window. Not entirely, but still... Fun start to summer.
6 comments:
I miss you guys so much i want to cry. That last picture of elle melts my heart. I want to take a girl trip with my favorite aunt. I miss you!!!!!
That looks AMAZING. oh my gosh. What an awesome adventure ! (And you do NOT have a double chin!!). That Scipio exit is the one we took to Richfield, so I've been there many times. The zebra must be new. How cool is that?!
Syd has the same swim suite Elle! Its a cute one. Love you guys, plan us a trip Mist!
This is Syd.......... I LOVE JUSTIN BEIBER WITH ALL MY STINKEN HEART!(and you can take that to the bank. P.S i just got a huge poster of him today its there right when you walk in my room! LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great photos! Great memories.
This is Haley..... Me too Syd, me too.
Post a Comment