Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Surprise spa night

The other night, Mike and I took 2 of the kids for a walk and left the other 2 home since they begged not to go. Little did I know, Paige had a plan up her sleeve. When we got home, we walked into the kitchen and found this:She had raided my lotion and nail polish collection, borrowed my jewelry, made signs for the door, laid out a "bed" made of kitchen chairs and a paper towel blanket and had a large bowl of water for me to soak my feet. She thought of everything.I might just leave her home more often if I get treatment like this when I get back. :)

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Awwww...that is entirely too cute! We left Sarah home the other day when we went for a walk...what did she do? played on facebook. HA HA!

alison said...

Way to go Paige! Have her come to my house to teach everyone how to do that.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe a 5 yr. old could think of all these things and implement them. You must be proud of her/all of them. GMA

Amy and Brad said...

That is SO cute! What a sweet girl. And she may have a future as a Price Is Right model...she has the pose down pat in those first two pics!

Tiffany said...

That is seriously the cutest thing I have seen! I especially love the "bed" that she made.

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

What an awesome little girl! How cute is that?!? I bet you had the time of your life. :) That is so adorable.