Oh yes I did ....


With lots of help and hand-holding from my friend Meggan, I actually made salsa. With tomatoes from my own garden, no less. Stop mocking, all of you REAL domestic goddesses. You don't understand ... I've never canned or bottled anything. Salsa was a good first step.
7 comments:
So proud of you!
Hey, I will personally TAKE ON anybody who would mock this! Seriously, this is awesome! I'm so impressed. (I just barely started canning things like 3 years ago, and I have a very small repertoire.) If it's an easy recipe, post it! :) IT LOOKS SO YUMMY!! And with garden tomatoes, no less! AH!
I hope you tried it and it tasted delicious! It was a very fun morning canning salsa with you. Enjoy!
Oh no you di'int! Beautiful work. I want to be a canning goddess someday...but if I think about it too hard right now I just might cry. Well done you.
Email me the recipe! Looks great - good job, Mist!
That looks really yummy. I could use some of it over here in Africa. Everyone eats a lot of tomatoes here. Keep up the good work. You can show me how you do salsa when I get back. Love, Mom Mayfield
That's one big step ahead of me... You go girl! :)
Post a Comment