1. What gives you the heeby jeeby's? Spiders. Hands down.
2. Who or what would you not want to meet in a dark alley? A creepy, scary guy with ill intentions.
3. What movie did you think was the scariest movie when you were a kid? Poltergeist -- gave me nightmares for a long, long time.
4. What do you think is the scariest movie now? The 6th Sense. To this day, I still have to run and jump into bed sometimes so the creepy throw-up girl won't reach out and grab my legs. I'm not kidding.
5. What scary movie character creeps you out the most? Next to the throw-up girl, Freddy Kruger.
6. What scares you after the sun goes down? That vegetarian vampires might be standing in my room watching me sleep. Pretty creepy.
7. What was your biggest fear when you were a kid? Getting kidnapped.
8. What is your biggest fear now? One my kids getting kidnapped.
9. Has anyone or anything scared you so bad that you peed your pants? No
10. What was the scariest prank someone has ever pulled on you? When I was about 11, I was babysitting some neighbor kids. They were asleep, it was dark and I was watching t.v. The phone rang and when I answered it, a creepy voice asked, "Have you checked the children?" I knew that was from a horror movie (not that I'd ever seen it) but I was totally freaked out! I was even too scared to actually go and check on the children. My brother had to come over and stay with me until the parents came home. My friend later admitted that her brother had made the call to scare me. Yeah, totally worked.
2 comments:
My sister had the same prank pulled on her when she was babysitting! I think my dad went to stay with her until the parents came home.
Ooohh... That #10 is so mean! For me the scariest movie when I was a kid was The Watcher in the Woods. That is a FREAKY movie! My mom told me that after I watched that at a birthday party when I was a kid, I sleptwalked that night. Obviously disturbed. :) And anything by Alfred Hitchcock is scary but excellent.
Post a Comment