Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today at 1:05pm

Except I guess this should really be called "Oct. 2nd at 9:47pm" since that's when I originally wrote this. An excerpt from a tag on Facebook:

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Chocolate raspberry cake from Red Butte Cafe. Totally worth it.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? At a park here in town.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Oh yeah ... but only on the medium level with any accuracy.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today: My cousin, Linsey, and her husband, Ryan. I guess that's two but they're a package deal.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? About 11. I was finishing the book Outlander.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? I'd live in England in a heartbeat. Especially if it was for a set amount of time -- like 3 years on a work exchange or something.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes. Several times. :)
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Mike. Does he count?
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Sure. We don't hang out anymore, obviously, but I'm friends with several ex-boyfriends on Facebook.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? It's o.k. I wouldn't ever crave it but might steal a sip from someone else's glass.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? At my in-laws mission farewell. As hard as you can cry silently, I guess.
12. Who took your profile picture? Cool Becca.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My kids today at the Witches Festival at Gardner Village.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Yeah, but both days were pretty fun.
15. Can you live a day without TV? If I absolutely had to I could but I really do like the tv. Especially with a DVR.
16. Are you upset about anything? Nothing I'd care to share. ;}
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Umm, yes. Hello?
18. Are you a bad influence? Only occasionally.
19. Night out or night in? Depends on the night. I love going out but I definitely enjoy a quiet night cozied in my bed, too.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? My Blackberry and my car.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My baby girl when she had a seizure this summer.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? "Running a little late. Traffic." from my cousin who I was meeting for dinner.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? I have a great life and feel very blessed.
24. Do you hate anyone? That's too strong of a word.
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Lots of secret messages. :)
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? With flying colors.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Only sarcastically.
28. What song is stuck in your head? A little song called "Hi" by Psapp.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? Absolutely no one. Don't even think about it.
30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Not before, but maybe when I'm into my 50's.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Go to Park City with family to go swimming and hot tub'ing. It's a tough life, I know. haha
32. Do you think too much or too little? Depends on the topic. Probably too little. I kind of just go with my gut.
33. Do you smile a lot? Yes, unless I have temporary veneers on (as I did multiple times this summer) and then I smile much less.

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Love those. You are a totally fun person. :)