Friday, January 29, 2010

Mom & Me

Elle and I take a little 'Mom & Me' dance class. Originally, I had signed her up for her own little class, but it became clear (when she faked that she was sick and clung to my leg) that she wasn't quite ready for that step yet. So we started a class together and she fell in love with the whole thing. And I am becoming quite the little dancer myself. :)

5 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

So cute... but where are the pictures of 'Mommy' dancing?

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

What a great idea! And it looks like so much fun for you both. She looks so happy and darling. :)

P.S. I am SUCH a believer in pictures! (That's what sold me @ www.lifetalesbooks.com.) I'm glad you take so many pictures. You capture all the moments, and that is AWESOME.

Nancy Nina said...

She is darling! But I was going to say the same thing as Steph - where's the "Mommy" part??

Just Us said...

I love that there are "mom and me" dance classes. I think I will finally have an excuse to take a dance class in a few years.

Stephanie said...

This is so cute! Do they have classes for boys?