I definitely had more fun at his reunion than he will have at mine in a couple of years. I knew quite a few people, which is more than he'll be able to say about my high school friends. I just haven't kept in touch with many of them. I've reconnected with a couple via blogging and I have fond memories of many but we haven't stayed in touch as much as we should have. I guess that's why we have reunions, huh?
Monday, August 18, 2008
High school reunion
Mike had his 20 year high school reunion this weekend. Seriously -- 20 years. How does that happen? Mike had/has a great group of high school guy friends that we still keep in frequent contact with (some more than others). I've been trying (in vain) to find a high school picture of them all together so if any of you others have one, please send it my way. Here's a current picture of most of them...
These are such great guys ... Dave, Chris, Dave, Craig, Mike and Troy. I really like them, but I like their wives even more.
I love these ladies. I tease Mike that I'm better friends with some of them than he is with their husbands anymore.
I definitely had more fun at his reunion than he will have at mine in a couple of years. I knew quite a few people, which is more than he'll be able to say about my high school friends. I just haven't kept in touch with many of them. I've reconnected with a couple via blogging and I have fond memories of many but we haven't stayed in touch as much as we should have. I guess that's why we have reunions, huh?
I definitely had more fun at his reunion than he will have at mine in a couple of years. I knew quite a few people, which is more than he'll be able to say about my high school friends. I just haven't kept in touch with many of them. I've reconnected with a couple via blogging and I have fond memories of many but we haven't stayed in touch as much as we should have. I guess that's why we have reunions, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just had to say that I love your "new shoe" song!!!
We just got back from my 20-year high school reunion, too. I'm guessing there were fewer drunk people and less pole dancing at Mike's, though...which is good.
How fun. Eric and I have never gone to a reunion. We just have no interest. Thats great that you have kept in touch with friends.
Post a Comment