Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Interview with my girls

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Haley (age 7): Love you.
Paige (age 4): I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
Haley: Cleaning my room or making my bed when I'm not asked to do it.
Paige: Probably, me.

3. What makes mom sad?
Haley: If she has to tell you to do stuff 100 times.
Paige: That's a tough one....

4. How does mom make you laugh?
Haley: Funny jokes.
Paige: That silly voice that you do.

5. What was mom like as a child?
Haley: How am I supposed to know?
Paige: You were funny.

6. How old is your mom?
Haley: 35. 36? 35.
Paige: I know that there is a 6 in it, but I can't remember the rest of the numbers.

7. How tall is your mom?
Haley: About 5 1/2 feet.
Paige: You're about 80 pounds.

8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?
Haley: She loves to spend time with our family.
Paige: Play with Elle and me.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Haley: She, like, reads a book.
Paige: You always tidy up the house and stuff.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what would it be for?
Haley: Probably for being the best mommy in the world.
Paige: Probably having the prettiest house.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Haley: Lots of things. I don't know - there's so many.
Paige: Drawing.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Haley: Ummm, at acting like a baby?
Paige: Hip hop

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Haley: Well, she watches Elle and Paige during the day while we're at school.
Paige: To watch over Elle.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Haley: I'm just going to guess .... Indian food?
Paige: A 32 ounce Diet Coke.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Haley: When she wins an award or when she does something really good. For example, when she plays the piano. I could never do that for a kid my age.
Paige: When I make some popcorn and be so good at stuff.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Haley: Emily Elizabeth from Clifford
Paige: iCarly or Diego

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Haley: We joke around with each other.
Paige: We go shopping sometimes.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Haley: We both have the same color eyes and the same color hair.
Paige: We both are healthy and strong and brush our teeth.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Haley: Well, the age difference.
Paige: The colors of our eyes are a different color so they're not the same.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Haley: Because she acts like it.
Paige: The smile that you have.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

That is very cute. I'll have to try that with my kids sometime. Sometime, that is, when I'm feeling ready to sit down and talk to them. Today is not that day. :)

Anonymous said...

You know, its kind of funny. I first fell for you for the exact same reasons Paige mentions in #18.

Kelly said...

Ohhhh, that Paige. Every one of her answers had me laughing. Haley's were cute, too, but she's getting older so her answers make more sense. I need to do this with Connor. I wonder how a teenager would answer?

Rob & Megg said...

That was fun, Misty! I really liked the favorite food- 32 oz. Diet Coke (amazing that she even got the size right).

Allison Paige Blake said...

Oh my i love your kids.. paige makes me laugh so hard. I need to come play with them soon:) -Maddie

Katie said...

That is so cute. I love the answers kids come up with. Jack filled out some questions for a mothers day assignment at school and I wondered how he came up with some of those answers. Cute!