ummmm, has someone been shopping?
I thought the scrolling down would never end! Just kidding, Mist. Your house is super cute, like a Halloween bomb exploded. Just kidding, again. I love it all. I'm just jealous because I don't have a single decoration inside my house.
What good looking boys. I can't believe he will be on a mission in a year. Oh, and can you straighten that picture on your wall?
CUUUUUTE! My favorites are the metal pumpkin in the yard and the wire pumpkin candleholders. And the gourds! So adorable!
All right, you two .... No shopping, just past birthday parties for Christian at this time of year. I've kind of collected an arsenal now, huh? :) And what booys are you talking about, Kell? Spence?
Love it! My house is always more decorated for Halloween than for Christmas...what does that say about me?
Awesome! I have always wanted to be you!! Since the day we met, at the train station!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ummmm, has someone been shopping?
I thought the scrolling down would never end! Just kidding, Mist. Your house is super cute, like a Halloween bomb exploded. Just kidding, again. I love it all. I'm just jealous because I don't have a single decoration inside my house.
What good looking boys. I can't believe he will be on a mission in a year. Oh, and can you straighten that picture on your wall?
CUUUUUTE! My favorites are the metal pumpkin in the yard and the wire pumpkin candleholders. And the gourds! So adorable!
All right, you two .... No shopping, just past birthday parties for Christian at this time of year. I've kind of collected an arsenal now, huh? :)
And what booys are you talking about, Kell? Spence?
Love it! My house is always more decorated for Halloween than for Christmas...what does that say about me?
Awesome! I have always wanted to be you!! Since the day we met, at the train station!!
Post a Comment