Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Can we buy it?? Please, mommy?!!?

Look what we bought today at Costco, honey.....

K, just kidding. So stinkin' cute (as my sis, Erin, would say), but I had absolutely no desire to lug the ginormous bear home and try to find some empty corner to put him in. So I convinced Elle that the bear lived at Costco and wanted to stay with his other bear friends. And she bought it. My story, that is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me sad when I think of all the desserts, diamonds, chocolate-covered blueberries that have to LIVE at Costco. Not fair....

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

VERY cute! But, you're right. A person would have to build on an extra room in their house to lug that thing home! Still makes for cute pictures, though. :)

Rob & Megg said...

Jackson wanted the same Bear although I wasn't as quick on my feet to think up a good story.

Kelly said...

Oh, you are SO not fun!

The Lymans said...

I am so glad I didn't have my girls with me when the cart in front of me had that bear in it. He would need his own room!

Nancy Nina said...

Quick thinking on your feet! Kind of gives a whole new meaning to pillow pet...

Rachel said...

Yes, we had a run-in with the giant bears as well, and they were so soft and snuggly and cheap that I was actually tempted for a moment. But then I thought of Troy's face as I brought the thing home and decided it maybe wasn't such a good idea. It took many minutes to drag my children away.