OH MY HECK!! Those are my most favorite Olympic moments too! I definitely give you and Mike a perfect score on that last one! Amazing routine - love it! I will be looking forward to seeing it again at the ward Christmas party talent show this year! :)
What a crack up! Did you know that Paul Hunt was my gymnastics teacher at the Utah Academy of Gymnastics back when I was six years old? True story. You should see his balance beam routine.
I have never seen the Paul Hunt one, but I know for a fact when I saw the Mayfield team the other night I was screaming like crazy. My kids thought I was nuts. They totally deserved the gold, but they were ROBBED by the Sharples.
3 comments:
OH MY HECK!! Those are my most favorite Olympic moments too! I definitely give you and Mike a perfect score on that last one! Amazing routine - love it! I will be looking forward to seeing it again at the ward Christmas party talent show this year! :)
What a crack up! Did you know that Paul Hunt was my gymnastics teacher at the Utah Academy of Gymnastics back when I was six years old? True story. You should see his balance beam routine.
I have never seen the Paul Hunt one, but I know for a fact when I saw the Mayfield team the other night I was screaming like crazy. My kids thought I was nuts. They totally deserved the gold, but they were ROBBED by the Sharples.
Post a Comment