I love to mow the lawn. Always have. It might stem back to the fact that we always had the longest, shaggiest lawn on the block when I was a kid and I was always pretty embarrassed by it. It might just be because I love to see a beautifully cut lawn, preferably with stripes still visible. It just makes me happy to see this ...
The difference between the long and the short. Makes me happy. It must be the same reason that I love a good haircut for me and a solid, clean line of new cut hair on my girls.
Christian often mows the lawn, too, which I tolerate. j/k Today, I started to teach Haley how to mow. Unfortunately, she ended up mowing over a dark green metal bracket that was hiding in the grass and totally destroyed the mower. As gas was pouring out of the bottom of it, Haley burst into tears and vowed to never mow again. Which may not be such a bad thing for me anyway.

3 comments:
I hate to mow, but I LOVE the straight lines and the clean-cut look, too!! Poor Haley. Give it another try in a couple of years. :)
you like to mow. erin likes to weed. what does the third sister like to do? rake? haha.
Poor Haley. I feel her pain. I do things like that a lot.
But that's not why I'm commenting today.
I always want to tell you that I love the music on your blog! It's the sort of music that's pleasant, but not intrusive. I often leave your blog open in another tab just for the background music. Sometimes I shut that extra tab down, wondering why it's still open, only to be hit with the abrupt and unpleasant absence of said delightful tuneage. Then I have to open it up again. Maybe I should just download it myself. But that's not as fun as listening to this awesome and ever-changing playlist.
So thanks for that.
Post a Comment